Award-winning post house Company 3®, a subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc., is proud to announce its return for the third straight year to its role of Industry Sponsor of the Tribeca Film Festival. The Festival, which runs from April 18th through the 29th, 2012, has grown to become one of the most respected film festivals in the world.
As an Industry Sponsor, Company 3 is offering a total of $100,000 in post production services to the recipients of this year’s Best New Narrative Director and Best Cinematography Awards. Company 3 is also co-hosting the New York Filmmakers party tonight.
"We work on some of the biggest blockbusters in the industry but we also love independent films," explains Company 3 founder and president Stefan Sonnenfeld. "The indie world is full of innovating, daring artists and we’ve always been supportive of that community. That’s why we’re proud to again be part of this wonderful film festival."
This year, Company 3 performed grading and other post production services to a number of features playing in the festival. These include:
• The Five-Year Engagement, colorist: Stefan Sonnenfeld.
• Revenge for Jolly!, colorist: Tom Poole
• Sexy Baby, colorist: Rob Sciarratta
• Caroline and Jackie, colorist: Tom Poole
• Alekesam, colorist: Cody Baker.
About Company 3
Company 3 is a group of post production facilities for features, commercials and music videos. Known for our creative color artistry, pioneering technology and global reach, Company 3 is trusted to deliver a quality product every time.
Company 3‘s incredible talent roster includes John Bonta, Sean Coleman, Siggy Ferstl, Billy Gabor, Adam Glasman, Dave Hussey, Tim Masick, Stephen Nakamura, Mike Pethel, Rob Pizzey, Tom Poole, Rob Sciarratta and Stefan Sonnenfeld. Recent commercial projects include campaigns for Apple, Audi, BMW, Heineken, Nike and others. Recent feature film credits include Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Drive, and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
Company 3 is part of Deluxe‘s Creative Services Group, a close-knit group of facilities overseen by Stefan Sonnenfeld that includes Beast, Deluxe New York, EFILM®, Method Studios, RIOT and Rushes, and leverages a comprehensive suite of end-to-end services, access to world-class artists, technical expertise and a tight infrastructure with global connectivity. Company 3 is wholly owned by Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
- BEAUTY CULTURE at Tribeca Film Festival
- 2012 Tribeca Film Festival Announces World Narrative And Documentary Competition Selections Plus Out-Of-Competition Viewpoints Titles
- 2012 Tribeca Film Festival Announces Short Film Selections
- Deluxe Announces Strategic Agreement With Technicolor During Transition From Film to Digital
- Film Independent Announces North American Premiere of Woody Allen’s To Rome With Love for Opening Night at 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival
- Statement by the Honourable James Moore, Minister of Canadian Heritage and Official Languages, on the Occasion of the Port Moody Canadian Film Festival
- Tribeca Film Takes North American Rights To ‘Side By Side’