DALLAS, April 5, 2012 – Fans of reality television and followers of Univision Network’s “Nuestra Belleza Latina” (Our Latin Beauty) can now get closer to the action and follow all the behind-the-scenes drama “on the go,” on their qualifying AT&T device as they closely watch their favorite hopeful beauty compete for a coveted Univision on-air personality contract and cash prizes week after week.
The highly-anticipated sixth season of “Nuestra Belleza Latina” caught the attention of millions of viewers during its season premiere and week after week – as new details about the competition unravel – AT&T* will be there to reward fans and viewers and make them an even bigger part of this season of “Nuestra Belleza Latina.” Starting March 29, fans can look forward to catching episodes of the first-ever “Nuestra Belleza Latina” webnovela “La Heredera” (The Heiress), available online on “AT&T En Tu Movil” – a dedicated section on NuestraBellezaLatina.com. Each week, fans can choose between two alternate endings and dictate the storyline for the next episode. Fans will also have the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes to win $10,000.
Additionally, AT&T wireless customers can vote for their favorite “BELLEZA” each week via SMS mobile voting and subscribe to the AT&T U-verse® Live TV** application on their compatible AT&T smartphone to stay up-to-date with the show’s highlights, interviews, and controversial rivalries between contestants. Subscribers of AT&T U-verse Live TV can access exclusive footage from the mansion, confessions, and interviews by adding paquete en espanol movil*** on their compatible AT&T smartphone.
“We’re thrilled to return as the official telecommunications sponsor of ‘Nuestra Belleza Latina’ and allow consumers to experience the glamour of this beauty competition through various mobile and online innovative offerings,” said Roberto Garcia, executive director, Hispanic Marketing at AT&T. “We are proud to have teamed up with Univision to create a dedicated section on NuestraBellezaLatina.com to bring fans engaging content and to make the experience as seamless and entertaining as possible.”
The 2012 AT&T Challenge
As the competition gets stiffer, contestants will face a series of mental and physical challenges during the AT&T Challenge. The AT&T Challenge, a key element of the overall competition, puts contestants through a series of strenuous tests in an effort to evaluate their skills and endurance, and ability to overcome personal fears. The AT&T Challenge will showcase AT&T’s latest technology solutions that enhance people’s daily lives and enable richer, better experiences for customers. As in previous seasons, contestants on the show will be divided into two teams, with the winning team taking home a $10,000 cash prize. More details about the AT&T Challenge will be revealed on www.NuestraBellezaLatina.com at a later date.
Voting and Capturing all the Fun
AT&T customers are encouraged to vote for their favorite contestant via SMS mobile voting****. Fans voting via text message with a valid Facebook account will have the option to share their vote on Facebook, making the experience a lot more interactive. Fans can also view updates on the Univision App and AT&T app, and engage with the show and its personalities on social platforms including on “Nuestra Belleza Latina” forums, on Twitter via @NuestraBelleza and on Facebook.com/NuestraBellezaLatina.
“Nuestra Belleza Latina” airs weekly on Sundays from 8:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on the Univision Network. For more information, fans can visit www.NuestraBellezaLatina.com.
Discover what the Samsung Galaxy Note (TM) Can Do
Previously announced at AT&T’s Developer Summit leading up to the International Consumer Electronics Show earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy Note™ is now available in carbon blue and ceramic for $299.99 with a two-year agreement.
- The Galaxy Note combines the best features of a smartphone with the larger viewing screen of a tablet and advanced technology in the S Pen™ — delivering an all-in-one device that allows users to work more efficiently and maintain productivity, while communicating in a unique, personal way.
- Galaxy Note boasts the world’s first 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED™ screen (1280×800), one of the largest screens on a smartphone, for sharp, clear colors and readability – both indoors and out. With the expansive high-resolution screen that provides an immersive viewing experience, customers can take full advantage of the large display, to create and consume more.
- The Galaxy Note includes a highly advanced tool called the S Pen, which delivers fast, responsive and precise control to create fine lines and detail on the device display, much like an ink pen and pad of paper. With the S Pen, users can easily sketch drawings, jot down notes, or write emails and texts quickly and easily in free-form handwriting.
- S Memo™, a multimedia application designed to capture all forms of user-created content captured by the S Pen, allows for pictures, voice recordings, typed text, handwritten notes or drawings to be combined via a single application, converted to a ‘memo’, and shared as desired.
- It also includes a smart professional planning tool that makes full use of the device’s large screen. The calendar integrates the phone’s to-do list and schedule; control and navigation is intuitive, helping customers comprehensively organize their lives.
- An easy screen-capture function also allows users to instantly save any screen, which can also be annotated with the S Pen before being saved or shared.
- Users can communicate in personal, creative ways expanding beyond traditional sharing methods with the Galaxy Note.
For the full portfolio of AT&T products and services, please visit espanol.att.com, or find us on Facebook at AT&T Latino. For more information about AT&T’s international coverage, visit www.att.com/global.
The AT&T Web-Novela Sweepstakes: No purchase necessary to enter to win. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Ends 11: 59 E.T. 5/20/12. Enter on www.univision.com. Official Rules and more details on entry found at http://bellezaymoda.univision.com/nuestra-belleza-latina/movil/openpage/2012-03-21/the-att-web-novela-sweepstakes. Sponsors: AT&T Mobility, Inc., 1055 Lenox Drive, Atlanta, GA, 30319 and Univision Interactive Media, Inc., 8200 NW 52 Terrace, Second Floor, Miami, FL 33166. Administrator: The Concept Studio, LLC, 165 Kings Highway North, Westport, CT 06880.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
** AT&T U-verse Live TV requires a compatible device, monthly subscription fee and eligible data plan required. 3G & 4G service not available in all areas. Programming subject to blackout restrictions. Channel lineup may vary by device. Download and watch capability available for select devices, select content and requires Wi-Fi connection.
***Compatible device, monthly subscription fee and eligible data plan required. 3G & 4G service not available in all areas. Programming subject to blackout restrictions. Channel lineup may vary by device. Download and watch capability available for select devices, select content and requires Wi-Fi connection. Downloaded content is available for viewing for limited time periods. paquete en espanol movil and/or Playground TV requires purchase of AT&T U-verse Live TV at $9.99/mo or $11.99/mo depending on your smartphone operating system. Prepaid customers are charged immediately at the time of purchase, and will receive 30 days of service, plus an additional 7 free days of service at the end of the 30 days.
****Message and data rates may apply.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and around the world. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile broadband and emerging 4G capabilities, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T │DIRECTV brands. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world. In domestic markets, AT&T Advertising Solutions and AT&T Interactive are known for their leadership in local search and advertising.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com. This AT&T news release and other announcements are available at http://www.att.com/newsroom and as part of an RSS feed at www.att.com/rss. Or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT.
© 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.
- The Walt Disney Studios Takes Fans Behind the Scenes at Disney’s D23 Expo
- Sprint Announces Samsung Device Giveaway and New Breakout Sessions for Open Solutions Conference
- NATURAL, ORGANIC & LATINA Now in English: Laura Termini Invites You to Discover a Healthier You
- Cricket Celebrates Muve Music; Connects Artists With Music Fans at SXSW
- Houlihan’s Restaurants Gives Emerging Artists Chance to be "H-Listed," Introduced to Millions of Music Fans
- OurStage Offers Bands the Chance to Perform on the OurStage.com Stage at the 2012 Warped Tour
- Microsemi Delivers Highly Integrated SynchE Device for Mobile Multimedia and Packetized Data Applications