LOS ANGELES, February 24, 2012 – RealD Inc. (NYSE:RLD), a leading global licensor of 3D technologies, today announced that members of the Company’s management team will present at two upcoming investor conferences.
- The 24th Annual Roth Conference at The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. ET (4:00 p.m. PT).
- The 4th Annual Gabelli & Company Movie and Broadcasting Conference at the Grand Hyatt New York on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 9:55 a.m. ET (6:55 a.m. PT).
The presentations will be webcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.reald.com. The webcasts will also be archived and available on the website for 90 days.
About RealD Inc.
RealD is a leading global licensor of 3D technologies. RealD’s extensive intellectual property portfolio is used in applications that enable a premium 3D viewing experience in the theater, the home and elsewhere. RealD licenses its RealD Cinema Systems to motion picture exhibitors that show 3D motion pictures and alternative 3D content. RealD also provides its RealD Display, active and passive eyewear, and RealD Format technologies to consumer electronics manufacturers and content producers and distributors to enable the delivery and viewing of 3D content. RealD’s cutting-edge 3D technologies have been used for applications such as piloting the Mars Rover.
RealD was founded in 2003 and has offices in Beverly Hills, California; Boulder, Colorado; London, United Kingdom; Shanghai, China; Hong Kong; and Tokyo, Japan. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.reald.com/.
© 2012 RealD Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Erik Randerson, CFA
VP, Investor Relations
- RealD Inc. to Present at Piper Jaffray and BMO Investor Conferences
- RealD Inc. to Present at the William Blair & Company’s 31st Annual Growth Stock Conference on June 15
- RealD to Present at the Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum
- RealD Inc. to Report Fiscal 2012 First Quarter Financial Results on July 28, 2011
- RealD and Cinemark Agree to 1,500 Additional RealD 3D-Enabled Screens
- RealD and AMC Entertainment to Equip Additional 1,000 Screens With RealD 3D
- RealD and SHIMAO Cinema to Equip 100 Screens Across China with RealD 3D Technology